This blog is a collection of my interests.

The idea for a food-oriented blog came about when I found out how little my fellow ABCs (Aussie-born-Chinese) knew about Chinese food. Not knowing that much myself, I decided to set out on a journey of enlightenment; to find out more about my food culture and to share my experiences with you.

Part of my foray into Asian culture has brought me to the wonderful world of Asian TV dramas. Yes, that's right, Korean, Japanese, Tawainese, you name it; as long as it has English subtitles (even 'Engrish' subtitles sometimes, if I'm desperate), I'm there! It's terribly addictive and I can never seem to find enough information on the next 'good' drama to watch. In the hope of luring more people to 'the dark side', I want to share my reviews and thoughts on the different shows I watch and hopefully I can interest you in watching them too! (And if you are already avid viewers, please feel free to share your favourite shows with me too.)

Comments (0)